For over 30 years, Metropolitan Dental Center has been providing orthodontic services in their office. With a wide variety of orthodontic procedures available, patients can enjoy a beautiful smile, leaving MDC's care with an amazing smile they can be proud of. From traditional orthodontics to specialized neuromuscular care, Dr. Ingber and staff has a number of treatment plans available for any orthodontic situation.
Traditional BracesFor some patients, traditional metal brackets and wire orthodontics are best in order to address misaligned teeth, crooked smiles, and bite problems. Together with Dr. Ingber and staff, patients can discuss their treatment plan and determine which orthodontic solution is best for them.
Neuromuscular OrthodonticsUnlike conventional orthodontics offered, Dr. Ingber and his staff focus on the neuromuscular aspect of orthodontics and provide orthodontic work with this in mind. Many patients may suffer from problems after receiving conventional orthodontic work elsewhere, suffering from tooth pain, headaches, and other muscle considerations. Dr. Ingber diagnoses neuromuscular issues and focuses on providing orthodontics, and is the only dental office in the state of Michigan that provides neuromuscular orthodontics for patients.
InvisalignInvisalign is a technologically advanced way of addressing misaligned and crooked teeth. In some cases, using clear aligner trays that are custom-made for the patient, Dr. Ingber can provide an unforgettable orthodontic experience without unsightly metal brackets and wires used by traditional orthodontists. In as little as twelve months, patients can enjoy a rejuvenated smile and conservatively address their dental concerns.
Snap On SmilesFor patients looking for a quick fix, Dr. Ingber provides Snap On Smiles. Snap On Smiles are dental apparatuses that fit over the patient's natural teeth and can give them a beautiful set of aligned teeth for special events and gatherings for that picture perfect smile! Patients who are looking to change their smile may benefit from a variety of orthodontic procedures offered at Metropolitan Dental Center in Waterford. With a strong focus on neuromuscular dentistry and orthodontics, patients can enjoy not only a beautiful smile, but a comfortable treatment that works best for their bodies. Call Dr. Ingber and his staff today to schedule a consultation appointment and determine which orthodontic solution is best for you, your lifestyle, and your budget.
- Learn about advanced orthodontics “near me” in the Waterford, MI area
- Enjoy orthodontics treatment with Waterford area dentist
- Waterford patients ask, "Why choose Invisible Braces?"
- My dental provider is the best orthodontist near me in Waterford
- Auburn Hills doctor answers question of, "Will Invisalign correct overbite?"
- Lapeer residents ask, "How long do results from Invisalign treatment last?"
- Invisalign wins in the area of cost and reviews in our office near Rochester
- Orthodontic braces from your dentist near Auburn Hills are customized to your needs and goals
- Invisalign for adults lives up to reviews in the Auburn Hills area
- Invisalign braces from your Lapeer area dentist a clear choice for a beautiful smile
- Neuromuscular orthodontics in our office near Auburn Hills, MI solve many problems