Waterford Twp dentist offers convenience with affordable dental services and oral surgery under the same roof
In today’s busy world, anything that can save us time or money is an amazing gift! Imagine a dental office where you don’t need to be referred out for different procedures. Imagine a dental office where you can take the entire family, from the smallest tot to the eldest member, to get all your dental needs met. Guess what? Waterford Twp, MI residents, rejoice, you have that option! Metropolitan Dental Center takes pride in providing patients with the highest level of comfort, competence, and convenience. That’s why we also provide oral surgery. No longer do you have to drive across town to see providers you don’t know to receive services your trusted dentist doesn’t provide. There are many reasons oral surgery is needed, and we are equipped to deal with them.
What oral surgery is:
Oral surgery handles surgical treatment of diseases, deformities, and injuries in the oral region.
Different types of oral surgeries:
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- Removal of oral cancer
- Bone and gum grafting
- Dental implant placement
- Jaw surgery to help move jaws into proper alignment. This renews proper function.
- Treatment of jawbone and gum damage
Why we offer oral surgery at Metropolitan Dental Center:
As already listed, we offer oral surgery in our quest to continue to improve the quality of your life through helping you find trusted care providers that make your life more convenient. However, we also have another major reason. We believe strongly in the role of neuromuscular dentistry. Neuromuscular dentistry addresses a problem that is the root of many oral issues. When your teeth, jaw and facial muscles are out of alignment, it can lead to a lot of unresolved pain, and decreased jaw function. We can resolve the dysfunction by correcting misalignment. The goal is to reduce stress on the chewing muscles by realigning the position of the jaw. Sometimes, this goal is unreachable through conservative methods, leading to the need for surgical intervention.
Why we’re the place for you:
- Your neighbors think so. In 2016, we were a patients’ choice winner for Top Waterford Twp Dentist. In 2017, Dr. Jason Ingber was selected as a nominee for a Fans’ Choice Award.
- We have expanded hours! Make life a little easier by taking advantage of some of our evening and weekend appointments.
- We value your time: Unlike a lot of offices, we strive to always run on time. We know your time is just as important as ours.
- Our commitment to care: We strive to create the perfect blend of innovative treatments and technology with time-honored and trusted techniques.
Call us today to schedule your consultation. Find out how we can help you achieve the beautiful, healthy smile of your dreams! Bring the family, you’ve found your new dental home. (248) 365-7737.
- Waterford Twp, MI dental offices offers several types of oral surgery in house
- Waterford Twp dentist offers convenience with affordable dental services and oral surgery under the same roof