Waterford dental office uses advanced dental technology to provide amazing family dentistry services
Did you know one of the easiest ways to ease a child’s anxiety about going to the dentist is sharing an appointment? If a child shares an appointment with a parent or sibling, they feel more comfortable and at ease about their own appointment. Metropolitan Dental Center, located in Waterford Twp, MI, understands this about our tiniest patients. That’s one of the many reasons we offer families the chance to receive dental care for every member under the same roof. We blend advanced dental technology with a compassionate, gentle touch in our family dentistry services to help patients of all ages know they’re in good hands.
Some of the dental services we offer to help your family:
- Emergency dental care: No matter what the situation is, from a severe toothache to a knocked-out tooth during a baseball game, we have the experience to handle it. Dr. Jason Ingber not only has over 40 years of dental experience handling emergencies, he also is an on-staff dentist at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, meaning he is skilled at providing emergency room care for serious and urgent dental concerns. Give us a call, day or night, and let our advice guide you to the appropriate next step of care.
- Oral surgery: Unlike other providers, if your child needs oral surgery for any reason, we don’t refer them out to a place they’ve never been to see providers they’ve never met. One of the reasons we provide many services under the same roof is to help the littlest patients avoid growing up with dental anxiety.
- Orthodontics: Worried that your teen will need braces and you’ll have to add another location to your busy driving schedule? Don’t be. We have an orthodontist on staff! This enhances the care we give your children as they grow, as we can guide teeth to help decrease the amount of orthodontic intervention needed.
- Dental implants: There’s a chance of the loss of a permanent tooth at some point in your life. We offer patients dental implants, which is the gold standard in tooth replacement. An implant is close to the function, form, and appearance of a natural tooth.
- Neuromuscular dentistry: At the center of all our treatments is a focus on how the teeth, bone structure, and muscles all work together. If we feel you might be suffering the effects of improper alignment, we will use our advanced diagnostic equipment to determine a proper course of treatment to bring you into alignment. This can stop jaw pain, migraines, improper chewing function, tooth pain, and more.
Come to the dental office your neighbors voted Top Waterford Dentist in 2016 and a Fans’ Choice nominee in 2017! Your search for a dentist who can help your whole family is over. Call today to schedule your appointment to see our facility and learn how we can help you. (248) 365-7737.
- 6 benefits of visiting a family dentist in the Clarkston area
- Waterford dental office uses advanced dental technology to provide amazing family dentistry services
- What makes a good family dentist near me in the Waterford community?
- Advanced research shows the benefits to family dentistry near Auburn Hills
- Family dental care near Clarkston MI addresses the needs of your entire family
- A Tip From Our Waterford Family Dentistry Practice - Remember To Floss!