Dr. Ingber has been making dentures over the course of his entire dental career, and enjoys the rewarding experience of offering quality dentures to patients. The fit of a neuromuscular denture is second to none, and their appearance allow patients to feel confident with their smile. Neuromuscular dentures are also referred to as Fountain Of Youth Dentures because they can work wonders on not only restoring a patient's smile, but can address some of the wrinkles and fine lines associated with patients who have lost all of their teeth.
At Metropolitan Dental Center, we take the extra steps necessary to provide dentures that will provide aesthetics as well as functional benefits to the patient.
Additionally, Dr. Ingber also offers implant-support dentures. These utilize dental implants in order to allow the dentures to "snap" into place and experience better functionality and support. When combined with the Fountain Of Youth Dentures, patients not only have a great fit afforded by the implants, but they would have the beauty afforded by the neuromuscular dentures.
When it comes to renovating a patient's smile with dentures, Dr. Ingber will do what he can. His goal is to do whatever he can for patients in order to give them a secure smile that they love, as well as one that is comfortable.
If you're ready for a quality denture that fits, call Metropolitan Dental Center today to schedule a consultation appointment and get started fabricating the best set of dentures you've ever owned!
Complete dentures are used when all the teeth are missing.
Dentures are custom made, they look natural as they fit snugly over gums and jawbone.
A partial denture is designed to fill in the gaps left by one or more missing teeth.
The partial denture would fit over the missing teeth and make it appear that you have all of the teeth.
We can make a regular denture which is removable or Implant supported denture which will snap and lock in to the implant.
Call Metropolitan Dental Center today to schedule a consultation appointment and get the best set of dentures you've ever owned!
About our Doctors
- Rejuvenate your smile with comfortable, long-lasting implant supported dentures in Waterford Twp, MI
- Waterford Twp, MI dentist for dentures and other restorations describes the advantages of replacing missing teeth
- Patients realize the advantages of neuromuscular, implant-supported dentures in Waterford
- Auburn Hills area dentist distinguishes care with neuromuscular, implant expertise for better dentures
- Longevity is a factor to consider when investigating dentures cost and reviews in Waterford Twp, MI
- What are the differences in neuromuscular dentures from my Waterford dentist?