How to restore a full mouth with dental implants in Michigan
By Dr. Jason Ingber
Many patients who have missing teeth are told about the benefits of dental implants. However, some are confused as to how they can be used. These versatile restorations are great for replacing teeth in a myriad of ways. Waterford Twp, Michigan area patients who are interested in replacing a full mouth of teeth can do so with implant-supported dentures.
What are implant-supported dentures?Patients replacing an entire arch of teeth are often left with only one choice: dentures. Unfortunately, these restorations can be troublesome for some patients. They may not stay firmly in place, they may cause irritation and sores, and they can make patients extremely self-conscious when they are hanging out socially. Thankfully, there is one other option to consider including implant-supported dentures. These dentures are made to snap into place with several implants that are supported by the bone of the jaw. This provides optimum stability and strength for patients to enjoy their favorite foods and eliminate the worry that comes with conventional full dentures.
What are the benefits of implant-supported dentures?Implant-supported dentures are:
- A wonderful investment in restoring the smile
- Strong and durable
- Great for improving confidence in dental restorations
- Natural-looking within the smile
Who is a proper candidate for implant-supported dentures?Implant-supported dentures are best used on patients who have enough bone structure for the implant surgery to be successful. This is determined with the use of x-rays. The dentist will decide if implants along the dental arch will take and provide the right foundation for the custom dentures that will be placed with them.
Schedule a visit todayAt Metropolitan Dental Center, patients have access to a wide variety of treatment options for their smile, including dental implants. If you are considering dental implants for the replacement of one tooth or several, now is the best time to connect with our team. Call us at (248) 365-7737 or visit us personally at our practice, conveniently located at 4664 West Walton Boulevard.
- Waterford Twp, MI dentists explain the procedure for getting dental implants
- Waterford Twp, MI Dental Center: Where Convenience, Specialized Implants Treatment Meet
- How to restore a full mouth with dental implants in Michigan
- Cosmetic dentist in Waterford Twp, MI offers dental implants
- Respected periodontist provides Lapeer, MI residents affordable dental implants
- Covering the cost of dental implants with insurance and out-of-pocket payment plans in Waterford practice
- Auburn Hills area dentist restores missing teeth with implants
- What is the process of getting a tooth implant near Rochester?
- In our Waterford practice, many types of people benefit from dental implants
- Replacing a tooth or teeth with implant dentistry from your dentist near Clarkston, MI gets you back to your best smile