Cosmetic dentist in Waterford Twp, MI offers dental implants
By Dr. Jason Ingber
Waterford Twp, MI area residents who are interested in cosmetic services may find that a variety of treatments also provide restoration of functionality and health. Dental implants are one of the most popular ways for patients to replace missing teeth. These titanium posts are placed into the bone of the jaw and restored with a dental crown to replace a single tooth, or restored with a dentures or bridge for multiple teeth.
Why choose dental implants?Dental implants are the most cosmetic option, as well as the most permanent. These restorations are popular because they can last a lifetime. The advantages of dental implants include:
- Investment in the smile
- Natural appearance
- Improved functionality
Who is a candidate for dental implants?Unfortunately, not everyone is a viable candidate for the placement of dental implants. Implants require patients to have enough bone structure to hold the implant in place. Bone grafting may be considered to prepare for the placement of implants, but patients will incur extra costs and time for this procedure. Patients can speak to their dentist about alternative tooth replacement options including partial dentures, full dentures, or dental bridges—all appropriate solutions for tooth loss and replacement.
Schedule a visit today!Our professionals are here to assist Waterford Twp, MI area patients with a wide selection of services. Call today to make an appointment at (248) 365-7737 and visit us at 4664 West Walton Boulevard. We are dedicated to helping patients with general, cosmetic, and restorative services to improve the health, beauty, and the function of their smiles.
- Waterford Twp, MI dentists explain the procedure for getting dental implants
- Waterford Twp, MI Dental Center: Where Convenience, Specialized Implants Treatment Meet
- How to restore a full mouth with dental implants in Michigan
- Cosmetic dentist in Waterford Twp, MI offers dental implants
- Respected periodontist provides Lapeer, MI residents affordable dental implants
- Covering the cost of dental implants with insurance and out-of-pocket payment plans in Waterford Twp practice
- Auburn Hills area dentist restores missing teeth with implants
- What is the process of getting a tooth implant near Rochester?
- In our Waterford Twp practice, many types of people benefit from dental implants
- Replacing a tooth or teeth with implant dentistry from your dentist near Clarkston, MI gets you back to your best smile