Dental Crowns and Bridges
Love the Drs & staff! Caring & compassionate, they make it such a comfortable
At Metropolitan Dental Center, dental crowns are made with neuromuscular conditions in mind in order to ensure that they are 100% in harmony with the patient's bite. It is so very important that crowns and bridges are made to a patient's bite with a great deal of precision. When a dentist changes the bite, they can create a whole host of problems for that patient, torquing the jaw, causing pain, and resulting in popping and clicking in the temperomandibular joint. Paying close attention to the way the crown changes the harmony within the mouth is essential to ensuring future problems do not exist.
Bridges are much the same, and should be created with the same precision in mind. Bridges are used to replace one to three teeth within a smile by utilizing a crown on the teeth on either side to support the bridge. Bridges will require a patient to sacrifice tooth structure on the two supporting teeth. In situations in which the patient has two healthy teeth surrounding the gap left behind by natural teeth, Dr. Ingber will most times suggest a stand-alone restoration such as a dental implant in lieu of a dental bridge.
Dental bridges and crowns are made at an off-site laboratory for patients, and are made of a variety of materials. However, many patients want a beautiful restoration that looks completely natural and will oftentimes want ceramic restorations. Dr. Ingber likes to plan for the future, and will ensure that all restorations are made with long-term aesthetics in mind.
When working with Dr. Ingber, he will provide with you a list of options available when addressing your dental needs. Together with his staff of specialists and dental hygienists, Dr. Ingber can guarantee that you will be pleased with your decisions regarding your teeth and gums.
- Why do you need a dental crown? Learn about this and more from a dentist near me in Waterford, MI
- Restorative dentistry services such as porcelain crowns and bridges can help Waterford MI area residents regain their smiles
- Root canals finished with a dental crown can save teeth for Waterford, MI patients
- Dentist in Waterford answers the question, "What are dental crowns and tooth bridges?"
- Auburn Hills dentists identify if you are a candidate for dental crowns or one of a range of other treatments
- Waterford MI team considers function, ongoing maintenance when discussing a dental crown or bridge to restore teeth
- Auburn Hills patients restore look, function in short-term, and avoid long-term health problems with crowns
- What to expect when you need a dental crown for tooth repair in our Waterford area practice
- Dental procedures that call for a crown in our office near Davisburg benefit the smile
- Maximize the potential of your dental bridge with tips from your dentist near Clarkston
- The longevity of a tooth crown from your Clarkston area dentist dependent on several factors
- Choosing material for dental crowns from your Waterford dentist
- Benefiting our Waterford patients with neuromuscular dental crowns-bridges
- Reasons we may recommend placing crowns on teeth in Clarkston, MI