Waterford Twp dentist provides patients with long-lasting dental implants for tooth replacements!
When you’re a child, losing a tooth is a cause for celebration. It marks a rite of passage, a step closer to adulthood. When you lose a tooth or multiple teeth as an adult, it is a much sadder occasion. Whatever the reason for your tooth loss, whether from decay or injury, it impacts both your oral health and your emotional well-being. The Metropolitan Dental Center of Waterford Twp’s dentists want every patient to have healthy and happy smiles. That’s why we provide the option of dental implants.
What dental implants are:
Many don’t realize there is an option other than dental bridges and dentures to replace missing teeth. Dental implants have become a preferred method for many dentists in the last couple of decades. An implant is a titanium post that is placed in your jawbone. Titanium is used because the body accepts it as a natural part of the body. This means that as the implant site heals the bone will naturally fuse around the implant, anchoring it in place. This creates a sturdy foundation to place replacement teeth.
Request an Appointment
Benefits of dental implants:
- Clearer speech: When dentures are used for teeth replacement, they can slide around the mouth. This causes a tenseness in facial muscles as the person wearing them attempts to hold them in place. This affects speech, causing a slurring or mumbling sound. Implants are stable and don’t move. This means your speech remains clear and articulate.
- Convenient: Implants don’t require any special care beyond your normal oral hygiene routine of brushing twice daily and flossing once daily.
- Eating with ease: Dental implants provide the closest to natural tooth functionality. This means that much of your chewing efficiency remains. There’s no need to restrict your food choices due to your teeth replacement.
- Natural looking: Dental implants look and fit in your mouth like natural teeth.
- Practically permanent: Most dental implants last for the remainder of the patient’s life.
Benefits of making Metropolitan Dental Center of Waterford Twp your new dental home:
- Convenience: We offer multiple specialties under one roof. This means you don’t have to worry about being referred out to a different office for specialized services.
- Neuromuscular dentistry: Not only do we help improve the look and health of your smile, we focus on creating alignment within the oral structure. This improves jaw function, impacts posture, and achieves improved overall wellbeing.
- Expanded hours: We offer expanded hours a few days each month to make your life just that much easier!
- Family services: We provide dental services for patients of all ages, meaning you can schedule all your appointments at the same time and in the same place.
Get the smile you deserve! Call us today to schedule a consultation. We can help you improve your overall physical and mental health with smile restorations. Call us at (248) 365-7737 . We look forward to meeting you!